These little cards (with an envelope) have small pewter keepsakes which make the most thoughtful gift for someone to keep in their purse or in their pocket.
You can choose -
- A 4 leaf clover for Good Luck - "A four leaf clover to bring you faith, hope, love & luck"
- A shell for Serenity - "A shell for calm and tranquility in our busy world" (Sorry sold out)
- An acorn for Wellbeing - "Old Folklore suggests keeping an acorn in your pocket leads to a long and healthy life"
- The jigsaw for Friends - "Friends together in sunshine and shade"
- Travel - "A compass to guide you on your journey and find your way home"
- A moon - "To the moon and back. - that's how much I love you xxx"
- A moon - Distant friends - "Wherever we are, we share the same moon, look up and think of your friends afar"
- The jigsaw for sisters - "Sisters together in sunshine & shade"
- A heart - For Mum - "Thank you for everything, here's a little token of my love x"
- A guardian angel - to protect you through life's journey
- A hugs polo - "One continuous hug until I see you next"
- A gold Bee - "Thanks for going the extra mile during lockdown, you've really made a difference. Bee Happy"
They are extremely tactile and mean alot whether it be for good luck for an exam or thinking of you during a time of need or sending you a hug.